Medications To Be Taken Post-Surgery
- Cipro 500 mg (tablet). One tablet to be taken twice a day at twelve hour intervals.
- Dolorex 50 mg or Dexofen 25 mg tablet. To be used in the indication of pain. Take one tablet twice a day as required, do not take more than 3 tablets in a day.
- Prednol 4 mg Tablet: (For 5 Days - Edema Preventive) Only after breakfast. Daily doses should be taken in one time.
- If you have peptic ulcer, please tell the doctor.
- Lotion : Use the lotion with your finger to your implant area and wait 30 minutes. (Please use as instructed.)
- Shampoo : (Water based). Please use it as instructed.
Washing Your Hair For The First Time After You Hair Transplantation
The first time you will wash your hair will be on the second day after your operation. You will be required to return to the clinic where a full demonstration, from one of our team of experts, will be given to you along with any relevant information specific to your case.
For the next twelve days you may only use the prescribed shampoo with the correct technique that was demonstrated by our staff.
After fifteen days have passed it is recommended that you contact the clinic for a consultation regarding your recovery process and advice on using your own brands of shampoo.
Points to note
- When washing and drying your hair with a towel, please use the correct technique as
demonstrated by our team.
- Whilst washing your hair, please use warm water only with very little pressure.
- After your operation, please make sure to return to our clinic so we may demonstrate the correct techniques of post-operative hair care, and we may inspect and clean the area if