Our priority is to meet our patients’ every demand while they are undergoing their treatment at our facilities. In order to achieve this, we provide the highest quality service in our field, while also maintaining your comfort at a maximal degree. We are working with state of the art surgical equipment in hair transplantation and we have a team of highly experienced and qualified experts who are here to make sure our clients receive nothing short of the best possible service.
Important Notes About Your Hair Transplantation
- For at least one month after the operation, avoid hard physical work, high intensity gym exercises and contact sports. Do not swim in a public swimming pool and avoid exposing your scalp direct sunlight.
- For the first five days following your operation, it is advised that you sleep using two pillows in a ramp like fashion angled at 45 degree. Please avoid direct contact between a pillow and the area with transplanted grafts, as this may cause physical loss of the grafts.
- It is of utmost importance that all medications prescribed are taken as instructed and to completion.
- Please refrain from sexual intercourse for a minimum of one week after the surgery.
- Avoid any alcohol consumption for at least 1 week after the operation.
- The number of grafts used depends on several factors and it is carefully determined individually for each of our clients during their visit, thus the final number of grafts may only be determined upon physical examination
- Having had a local anaesthetic the area may be numb for some time afterwards. It is important to be mindful of this and avoid any contact.
- For some time after your operation it is normal to feel itchiness on the transplantation and donor areas. Please refrain from scratching the area with your nails as this may remove or dislodge the grafts.
- Please consult your doctor if you have any questions.
After The Transplantation
For the first 15 days the transplanted hair follicles may begin to grow as normal, and may continue to grow or may shed after the first month. If the donor hair continues to grow beyond one month then usually by the third or fourth month the hair will begin to shed bit by bit leaving visible results. This process varies from person to person due to individual attributes such as hair and follicle type. Good nutrition / diet and a healthy lifestyle will go a long way to aiding the recovery process. After the initial shedding occurs from month three to four, the hair will begin to grow back and by month six, 60% of the transplanted follicles will begin to grow back permanently, and by the twelfth months the hair will reach 100 % growth efficiency.